NOCK V2 MTB HANDGUARDS - BLACK
Introducing the new Nock handguards
Why we designed the Nock handguards?
Initially, MTB handguards were designed to protect hands from brambles and wild vegetation and thus prevent damage to hands and gloves.
Soon, we thought that handguards should be able to do much more. How about handguards that can also protect your fingers and levers in the event of a hard impact? How about a little more forgiveness when you're riding to your limits?
We designed the Nock with the ambition to offer the most protective handguards on the market.
Used and abused by some of the best enduro riders the last 2 seasons, they have proven their effectiveness in the most demanding enduro mountain bike races, including the Enduro World Series.
You may not ride as fast as they do but Nock handguards are a smart addition to your cockpit if you ride in the following conditions:
- Wild vegetation and brambles
- Narrow tracks with lots of trees
- Enduro and downhill competition
- Winter riding and training (hand protection against rain, snow and wind)
- Riding without gloves
What makes Nock handguards different?
Nock handguards have several exclusive features that give them optimal protection and fit:
Simplicity and reliability
Because handguards are particularly exposed during crashes, we have focused on a simple and effective design to ensure their reliability and durability in all conditions:
- The Flip chip part provides a larger contact area between the bracket and the shield for increased rigidity.
- The shield deforms differently according to the impact zone and absorbs its energy rather than transferring it to the bracket.
- The 28 mm Nyloc screws securely fix the whole.
Their reliability and efficiency have been tested throughout the 2022 EWS championship by some of the world's best riders.
NEW ! Design your own decals
You like to be different ? You run for a team ? Or you just want to pimp your bike ?
We got this. We partner with Slicy Products, one of the leading companies in bike customization. You design online your own graphic and order your custom decals for the Nock V2 handguards.
Learn more by clicking on the link below.
- Lightweight : only 168 gr per pair
- Aluminum bracket with variable thickness for maximum rigidity
- Unbreakable guards with optimized ratio between rigidity (protect the hand) and flex (handle impact without breaking)
- Exclusive flip chip offering 2 lateral and 2 frontal positions for an optimal adjustment
- Exclusive high absorption impact foam inside the shield to protect the hand in case of impact
- Only uses 10 mm of handlebar space
- Does not interfere with shifter or dropper lever
- Compatible with all brakes levers and optimized for Shimano levers
- Thick decals to protect shields and brackets
- Used by top enduro pilots of the toughest competitions such as the Enduro World Series
Check the review (German)
Check the review (French)
Protection réglable, de grande envergure. C’est parfait 👍
I ride gloveless and the overgrowth has been terrible this year. There is nothing worse than have your hands raked by thistle. I had avoided hand guards purely from a style standpoint, but that changed this year with our record breaking winter on the west coast and the accompanying vegetation growth. These hand guards are amazing and work exactly as you would expect. You can plow through overgrowth knowing that your hands are protected from the vegetation. No more taking my hand off the bar when I see thistle approaching. I'm now an ardent convert espousing the virtues of hand guards! Highly recommend and I couldn't be happier!
Hoy los he estrenado se han llevado varios golpes que, de otra manera, hubieran llegado a mis manos. Tendré que jugar con los reglajes porque si que me he llevado un par de golpes en los meñiques. Son fáciles de instalar aunque me ha tocado aflojar las manetas de freno, mando de motor Shimano y mando de tija telescópica. Y claro, de van de posición, por lo que te recomiendo medir todo ante de soltarlo para poder dejarlo lo más parecido posible, pirque realmente en mi caso ha sido imposible dejarlo exactamente como estaba antrs, pero la variación ha sido leve y aceptable.
The new V2 version of these hand guards are a lot stiffer than the original version and have a better mounting bracket. The only thing I do not like is the stickers. They only give you one option for stickers. The Original version came with a bunch of color options for stickers and the option to purchase other stickers with different patterns. Why skimp on the stickers on the new version. At least give the option to purchase other stickers.
Der neue V2 handguard ist gegenüber dem alten ein wenig schlanker, das material ist anscheinend auch flexibler, biegsamer als deralte.
die montage ist jetzt auch einfacher mit der neuen klemmung,..
funktioniert auch gut bei ebikes,wegen dem platz der remote einrichtung,..
alles in allem eine sehr gute weiterentwicklung :)